~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Monday 8 March 2010

EdMo Day 8

Arghhhhh...!

Well folks, I've not made as much progress as I would have liked. So far I have logged 6 hours and 40 minutes, which is 6.55 hours behind. This is partly because I have logged precisely zero hours this weekend - that's it - nada!

Just when I think it's time to stop kidding myself, I read this week's article on the EdMo site. In a nutshell, this is saying; editing is hard work! All those little blips we stumble across along the way - yep they're normal.

So, my advice to myself is: pick yourself up, dust yourself down, stop pulling your hair out (it's normal for men to go bald - but women tend to get stared at) and just get back to it. Remember, this is NOT about EdMo, it's about me finishing a novel. EdMo is simply there to steer me along the path, that's all. I have to do the actual work. So, here's to tomorrow!

No comments: