~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Wednesday 3 March 2010

EdMo Day 3 and a bit of a moan...

Another quick post, touching base. I was going to rant about Facebook and their apparent lack of responsibility when it comes to approving groups or members. I've decided it can wait for another time - if I can be bothered. I'm seriously thinking of pulling my Facebook account if they continue to allow such utter morons to set up, at best, stupid and at worst, such seriously offensive groups. It saddens me that certain sections of society have stooped so low.

Get your act together Facebook!

A mere hour of edits today. I'm noticing all the plot holes more and more as we go. Some of these plot holes are in the form of questions which I just haven't found satisfactory answers to yet. I've tried writing the questions down on a notepad on my bedside and looking at them before dropping off to sleep - but so far the answers have evaded me. I hear that this method can sometimes take a while to work so I'll just have to be patient.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pippa, I admire you for your discipline with EdMo. I look forward to reading the edited ms.
See you on the 20th.
E

Anonymous said...

Having problems commenting here... if this one gets through, then don't worry about your unconcious working plot holes out in a set time - it does it eventually, but in its own sweet time. Eureka moments tend to be when you have nothing whatever to write with/on. E

Down the Rabbit Hole... said...

Thanks Ellan! I think persistance is the key. I certainly know what you mean about those Eureka moments! :)