~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sunday 28 February 2010

Doing it now (starting tomorrow...)!

On this last day of February, I find myself counting down the hours until the start of EdMo. Am I prepared? A little. Am I nervous? A little. Have I any clue as to what I'm letting myself in for? No. Am I going to stop this whittering and get on with it? I hope so!

Somewhere along the way, I managed to persuade John, one of my writing buddies from Skeealleyderyn, that he should join me in this madness. (He called it bullying, but I prefer persuasion). It might seem crazy to attempt this now amongst all the other commitments we all have but I think, if not now, then when? A strange thing happened last week when I was working with my spreadsheet. When I came to a difficult bit, where I'd normally give up, with the intention of coming back to it with a magically conceived solution, I made myself stick at it. It was this sense of, "It's now or never" hovering over me. I don't want it to be never, so I'd better make it now.

No comments: